Thursday, September 1, 2016

Fall Quesadillas with Apple, Raddichio & Pomegranate

Fall Quesadillas with Apple, Raddichio, & Pomegranate

It always happens around September 1st, just like clockwork: I’m relishing the warm weather and wishing that summer would never end, when BAM! I feel a cool breeze and leaf through the September issues of all my mags, and suddenly I’m as obsessed with fall as this guy. Without a doubt, my favorite thing about this season is the gorgeous produce that’s in season and the cozy way of cooking that suddenly feels so right. A pot of soup simmering on the stove, roast chicken with loads of root veggies, seasoning everything with heartier herbs like rosemary and sage and thyme. And of course, give me all the winter squash at the market and I’m the happiest girl alive. Quesadillas are one of those things that I make a lot when I don’t know what to make for dinner; everyone loves them, and they’re perfect accompanying a simple salad or to dip ...read the rest of the story here

The post Fall Quesadillas with Apple, Raddichio & Pomegranate appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2bEe3eK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment