Sunday, December 10, 2017

Weekend Notes: Stress-proof your holiday and take a social media break

the cutest holiday pies!

Good morning, friends! Hope you’re all having a cozy holiday weekend. Ours has so far been full of all the clichés (decorating Christmas cookies, wrapping gifts, sipping hot cocoa by the fire), and I COULD NOT be happier about it. It feels like the season flies by in such a blur that I’m determined to squeeze every last ounce of magic out of it, starting now. How are you guys savoring the holiday vibes this weekend? Share your ideas below (so I can try them all!!) and keep reading for my favorite links from around the web lately. What to bring to a potluck dinner party when you don’t have time to cook. This guide to How to Take a Social Media Break made me LOL. Never thought I’d say this, but I found a healthy version of a gingerbread house! How holiday stress affects your skin (and tips for ...read the rest of the story here

The post Weekend Notes: Stress-proof your holiday and take a social media break appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2ycn1F5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment