Friday, December 8, 2017

12 DIY Gifts That People Will Actually Want

diy gifts

As cliché as it may be, my favorite part of the holiday season is picking out the perfect gift for my family and friends. But if you have a Christmas list as long as mine, it can prove difficult to check everyone without breaking the bank. That’s why I’m choosing to DIY many of my holiday gifts this year, and I’ve learned that the key to creating homemade gifts that people will cherish (and actually keep beyond the new year) is to personalize them to each person’s personality. The hostess in your life will love sporting a waxed canvas apron handcrafted by you. The interior aficionado will swoon over the copper wall hanging you create, and the beauty junkie will rave about your homemade gemstone soaps for months! Scroll through the gallery below to see more of our favorite DIY gifts. There’s no better feeling than seeing your loved ones unwrap your gifts and exclaim, ...see the slideshow here

The post 12 DIY Gifts That People Will Actually Want appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2k9sJ5I
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment