Friday, December 22, 2017

These are the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies on the Planet

easy chocolate chip cookies

It’s a bold claim, I know, but I’ve had these tested by Adam an official cookie expert, and the verdict is in: these are the best chocolate chip cookies on the planet. Since they’re chock-full of nuts, coconut, and oats, one might call them a “monster cookie,” but the fact remains that they’ve beat any other CCC’s I’ve tried. I’ll let the photos do the talking, and if you do give these a try, let me know: Are they the best? Do you have a recipe that you think could beat it? Leave a comment and share the deets! *photos by kristen kilpatrick ...see the slideshow here

The post These are the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies on the Planet appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2BVAFSZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment