Friday, December 15, 2017

The Unexpected Thing I Learned From Doing a 5-Day Detox

How does that saying go, “You plan, God laughs?” This piece was supposed to be about my wonderful experience with a 5-day detox. And while it’s not too far off, I can’t help but laugh at the fact that I didn’t consider the detox might not go as planned, or the outcome would be much different than expected. You might be wondering, “A 5-day detox? Didn’t she swear off any type of cleanse a while back?” Well, never say never my friends. After being on a plane and traveling every single month this year, I felt like I needed to completely reset my foundation of healthy habits. Now, I don’t equate travel to being totally unhealthy. Sure, I make time for a spin class or sit in an ancient Himalayan salt room in the middle of NYC to meditate, but the majority of the time I was on the road, I just didn’t prioritize my health. I ...see the slideshow here

The post The Unexpected Thing I Learned From Doing a 5-Day Detox appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2BqLtbq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment