Thursday, December 14, 2017

7 Ways to Survive A Long Flight When You’re Sitting in Coach

how to survive an international flight when youre sitting in coach

In less than two weeks, I’ll be boarding a plane for the longest flight I’ve ever taken. The total amount of time spent on the aircraft? 16.5 hours, non-stop. And I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t freaking out a little bit. Put me on an 11-hour flight to Europe any day, but 16.5?! That’s cause for concern, right? I’m doing lots of planning to prepare for the journey, and while I’ve listed out a few of ideas below, I’d love to hear any expert advice you guys might have. Currently accepting all the help I can get! featured image from CN Traveler ...see the slideshow here

The post 7 Ways to Survive A Long Flight When You’re Sitting in Coach appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2AY7Xht
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment