Sunday, December 31, 2017

How to Do More of What’s Meaningful in 2018 (and Less of What’s Not)

make time for the the most meaningful things in your life

We’ve been talking a lot around the studio about being more conscious of the seemingly small choices that we make each day, whether it’s our eating habits, thought patterns, or the ways that we communicate. I’m guilty of performing so many of these actions on autopilot without really stopping to realize that I actually have a choice in the matter… which is why one of my goals for 2018 is to bring more conscious awareness to everything I do. It’s a big goal, I know, and the first place I’m putting it into action is with how I allocate my time: being more purposeful when I say “no” to commitments, when I say “yes” to new opportunities, and making sure I leave space in my schedule for what really matters. Keep reading for four ways I’m planning to put it into practice this year and spend more of my time ...see the slideshow here

The post How to Do More of What’s Meaningful in 2018 (and Less of What’s Not) appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2lxgqkj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment