Thursday, December 14, 2017

Spiced Orange Date-Paste Cinnamon Rolls

Spiced Orange Date-Paste Cinnamon Rolls | This Brown Kitchen

Can you believe we’re less than two weeks out from Christmas? Each year I feel like the holiday season passes by so quickly and that I barely get to scratch the surface on my list of holiday recipes to experiment with. We’re not one of those families that usually does the Christmas Eve cookies in our PJs or Christmas morning waffles and presents, but this year since I’ve been getting to spend some extra time at home during the holiday’s for my grandmother’s first festive season in America, I really want to go all out and share the best time of year with her. (Hey, she already loved all the Thanksgiving traditions so I gotta keep the momentum going!) I’m instating the classic Christmas morning cocoa and cinnamon rolls as a new tradition in the house so I had to get going on finding and creating the perfect roll recipe, ...see the slideshow here

The post Spiced Orange Date-Paste Cinnamon Rolls appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2AXX2UZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment