Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Simone LeBlanc

cocktail party with simone leblanc

Picking out gifts for our friends and family can be such a puzzle to solve. I find myself constantly editing my decisions to choose gifts that show my loved ones how much I appreciate and care for them. For those of you like me who need a helping hand with gifting, meet Simone LeBlanc. This LA lady is one of the chicest women we know and has made a name for herself by helping people create the perfect gifts for every occasion. Simone’s gorgeous gift boxes make the perfect gift for everyone on your Christmas list from your mother to your boss. We caught up with Simone at an elegant cocktail party at her home to discuss her entertaining style and favorite gifts this holiday season. Keep reading for details on her go-to hostess outfit and chill out to her perfect dinner party playlist. photos by Jenna Peffley ...see the slideshow here

The post Simone LeBlanc appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2yXZp7G
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment