Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Sunday Meatballs

half baked harvest christmas dinnerhalf baked harvest christmas dinner

Check out the full story here: Entertaining With Half Baked Harvest! From Tieghan: My brother Creighton is the most meat-loving human I know. Without a doubt, one of his favorite meals on earth is one Nonnie’s meatloaf. I kid you not, he talks about this meatloaf all the time. Fortunately, I know exactly why it’s so dang good. When Nonnie first told me, I was like, “Wait, what?” She takes two pieces of white bread (it has to be white bread), runs the slices under water, wrings out the water, and mixes the damp bread into her meat. At first this sounded so bizarre to me, but thinking about it later, it all started to make sense. Moist bread = moist meatloaf = success! I applied this idea to my meatball recipe (swapping the water for milk) and, in turn, created the yummiest meatballs ever. Thank you to Creighton and ...read the rest of the story here

The post Sunday Meatballs appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2jhl4SZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment