Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Tieghan of Half Baked Harvest

half baked harvest christmas dinner

If I could only read one food blog for the rest of my life, I might just make it Half Baked Harvest. Whenever I need a jolt of visual and culinary inspiration, I turn to the mouthwatering recipes that Tieghan Gerard cooks up and photographs in her rural barn in the Colorado mountains. So it was a “pinch-me” moment when Tieghan and I struck up a long-distance friendship around the launch of her cookbook, and turns out that she’s as warm and relatable as she comes across on her blog: after a handful of emails, she’d already extended an invite for our team to come to Colorado for a holiday visit! Since we haven’t made it a reality yet, stepping inside her barn for today’s Entertaining With feature is the next best thing. Keep reading for her cozy Christmas dinner, thoughts on writing her first cookbook, and the Sunday Meatball ...see the slideshow here

The post Tieghan of Half Baked Harvest appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2A54eBn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment