Monday, December 4, 2017

Butternut Squash Ravioli with Walnuts, Sage & Orange Brown Butter

pumpkin ravioli with walnuts and sage

When Adam and I were dating, we spent our first Valentine’s Day together around the little dining table in my apartment. We were already convinced that we’d rather spend any romantic occasion with just the two of us at home instead of an overcrowded restaurant (a tradition that still holds true today). I remember making an arugula & parmesan salad and butternut squash ravioli with brown butter sauce, plus a chocolate soufflé for dessert (Adam’s fave). There’s something about this ravioli that seems a little fancier than it actually is, and over the years I’ve dialed it in with a few additions like infusing the sauce with sage and adding walnuts for the perfect toasty flavor. For the next post in our series with California Walnuts, I’m sharing my updated recipe, and I think you’re going to love it. Keep reading to see how this Butternut Squash Ravioli with Walnuts, Sage, ...see the slideshow here

The post Butternut Squash Ravioli with Walnuts, Sage & Orange Brown Butter appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2zK7vlf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment