Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Pink Ladies Costume

Classic.

Some movies are so well done that right after watching them, you’re instantly convinced you were born in the wrong era. That was Grease for ten-year-old me. Night after night, I’d watch the movie in total awe of the poodle skirts, soda fountains and drive-in movie theatres where they all hung out. Back then, the only thing I knew I wanted more than to go to Rydell high and have Danny Zuko as my boyfriend, was to have the pink ladies as my best friends. Their style: the coolest. Their personalities: totally unapologetic. Like so many others, I was immediately drawn to the girl-power hilarity that they brought to the movie and have sort of always known that a pink ladies costume was somewhere in my future. One of the best parts about this costume is that it’s one of those that’s totally customizable. Pick your fave 50’s-inspired outfit, throw ...see the slideshow here

The post Pink Ladies Costume appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2cPHFVT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment