Thursday, October 27, 2016

Roasted Cauliflower & White Bean Soup with Rosemary

Roasted Cauliflower & White Bean Soup with Rosemary

It’s officially soup season! Okay, admittedly it’s been soup season at our house since the minute the temperatures dipped below 75 degrees in Austin, but I’m still really excited about it. How do I love this soup? Let me count the ways. First, it’s loaded with white beans and hearty vegetables that make it quite possibly the most satisfying plant-based dinner I can think of. Next (and I never thought I’d be one of those moms that “hid” vegetables in things), Henry doesn’t recognize the mostly blended cauliflower as a veggie, so he’ll eat it by the bowlful. And finally, the act of throwing all these ingredients into a big pot and then letting them cook down low and slow is bizarrely therapeutic for me at the end of a long workday. Now that you’re sold, keep scrolling for the recipe… *photos by kate zimmerman ...see the slideshow here

The post Roasted Cauliflower & White Bean Soup with Rosemary appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2eyEMIi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment