Tuesday, October 18, 2016

9 Dry Shampoos That Will Bring Your Locks Back to Life

9 Dry Shampoos That Will Bring Your Locks Back to Life

The day of a big event or a night out, I usually blow-out and style my hair in the morning since I know I probably won’t have time to do it later. But by 6 o’clock, my fine hair has almost certainly lost it’s “oomph.” For reviving limp locks, dry shampoo is my ultimate secret weapon; with a few strategic spritzes at the roots, greasiness is gone and my hair is back in action. I’ve compared notes with a few fellow dry shampoo devotees, and it seems that everyone has a brand that they swear by. Keep reading to find out our beauty council faves, as well as a few pro-tips on using it to get that va-va-volume. ...see the slideshow here

The post 9 Dry Shampoos That Will Bring Your Locks Back to Life appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2edFHNn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment