Wednesday, October 12, 2016

These 2 Breakfast Recipes Will Re-Invent Your Mornings

classic avocado toast with fried eggs, cilantro, & chili flakes

There are two types of breakfast eaters: creatures of habit who can eat the same thing day after day, and those who get bored with routine and like to mix things up in the morning. I’m admittedly in the first camp: I go through phases where I relish eating the exact same dish day in and day out; something about the repetition of the morning routine makes me feel calm. In college, my go-to was a bowl of plain greek yogurt with strawberries and bananas… then there was my steel cut oats with cinnamon and blueberries phase. I’ve had chia pudding periods and avocado toast addictions. Most recently, there were a few months where I alternated between smoothies and smoothie bowls pretty much every day. The only challenge? Everyone else in my family is of the “mix it up” variety, so I’m always on the hunt for slight tweaks on our go-to breakfasts that ...see the slideshow here

The post These 2 Breakfast Recipes Will Re-Invent Your Mornings appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2e5d0Ft
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment