Monday, October 24, 2016

How to Deck Out Your Front Porch Like a Floral Designer

gorgeous DIY fall wreath

Editor’s note: We often wonder if there’s anything Mia Carameros can’t do. The designer and artist is one of our favorite creative gals about town, so when we heard she’d moved into a charming Austin bungalow, we couldn’t wait to see what she’d do with the place. Today she’s giving us a first look with a dreamy fall makeover for her front porch. With the help of floral designer Sarah Reichert, Mia crafted a floral garland that looks gorgeous fresh, and is expected to look even more beautiful when it’s dried. Tell us how you did it, ladies! From Mia: Ever since I moved in to my tiny little house with the blue door I have been dreaming about all the ways I could dress up my front porch for every holiday season (seriously, I even dreamed up how I can decorate for Valentines day — picture layers of hand cut paper heart garlands tied ...see the slideshow here

The post How to Deck Out Your Front Porch Like a Floral Designer appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2exs4vw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment