Friday, October 14, 2016

5 Easy Ways to Make Your Home Feel Cozier for Fall

t-magazine-nytimes-cozy-fall-home

It may be 92 degrees with a humidity of 84% outside here in Austin, and yet I still ambitiously wore my fall boots to work today only to regret that decision by lunch time. For now I’m getting into the fall spirit from inside my air conditioned home. I recently hung a large photo print of a snow capped mountain enveloped in fog and lit a few seasonal candles, and I can already feel the difference. Keep reading for more tips to make your home feel cozier this season, and let me know in the comments what changes you’ve started making around your home to ring in the new season. Faux fall views – If you don’t see red and orange foliage when you look out your window, then fake it by hanging artwork with autumnal landscapes and colors. If you’ve taken any photos on your travels to cooler climates, print and frame ...read the rest of the story here

The post 5 Easy Ways to Make Your Home Feel Cozier for Fall appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2ef4pvJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment