Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Pumpkin Date Caramel Cups

Pumpkin Date Caramel Cups

My mom once told me that during her pregnancy, her cravings for ice cream were so intense that she ate it every night for months. As a kid, I would hurry through dinner, begrudgingly choking down mounds of peas at the promise of my post-meal treat. And on Halloween night, after trick-or-treating, I would separate my loot by candy type, tallying up the number of Butterfingers, Snickers and Reese’s Cups, making mental notes of the number of each. Then, I’d hide my stash in a hard-to-reach location so my candy-loving (and stealing) mother couldn’t raid my hard-earned treasure. (Except for the Dots, she was always welcome to those.)  Needless to say, I’ve always had a sweet tooth. *photography by katie wahlman ...see the slideshow here

The post Pumpkin Date Caramel Cups appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2f6WiWg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment