Monday, October 17, 2016

Our 10 Best Halloween DIYs Ever

Decorate Your Own Monster Cupcakes

Excited to report that I’ve got my Halloween weekend all planned out: a few besties will be coming to town and between a double feature movie night, a friend’s birthday and the San Jose’s annual costume contest, we’ve got a packed schedule. Since I’m not hosting any creepy parties this year, I’m afraid I won’t get the chance to do any crafting before the 31st, so instead I thought I’d reflect on some of the best Halloween DIY projects we’ve run here on the blog. Some are spooky, some are playful, but they’re all easy enough to tackle on your own, and sure to delight guests at your All Hallow’s Eve bash… ...see the slideshow here

The post Our 10 Best Halloween DIYs Ever appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2elmfvL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment