Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Sheet Pan Roasted Chili-Orange Salmon with Garlic & Green Veggies

Sheet-Pan Roasted Chili-Orange Salmon with Garlic & Green Veggies

Does anyone else feel like these early fall weeks are possibly the most insane time of year? It seems like work, travel, social stuff, and kids activities all conspire with each other to happen at the exact same time in October, and in years past I’ve definitely allowed myself to become overwhelmed and just hope that I can keep it together without dropping any of the balls that I’m juggling. But you know what? This year I’m determined to actually enjoy this time; to savor the autumn feels that I love so much, and (no matter how busy things get) find time to carve a pumpkin, make cider, and take an evening walk just to enjoy the changing leaves. Most of all, I want to cap off these busy days with more low-key nights at home, cozy in the kitchen with my sous-chef Phoebe, cooking and getting inspired by the season’s ...see the slideshow here

The post Sheet Pan Roasted Chili-Orange Salmon with Garlic & Green Veggies appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2ekKA6F
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment