Tuesday, October 4, 2016

“Kitchen Sink” Halloween Chocolate Bark

"kitchen sink" halloween chocolate bark

I’m a little mystified as to why I haven’t experimented with chocolate bark before, because (a) it is ridiculously easy and so delicious, and (b) I’m not sure that I’ve ever had so much fun making a dessert! You can get real creative with throwing in all kinds of toppings (like I did here), marbling different colors of chocolate together (did that too), and it’s simple enough to let kids get a little messy and help make it, too. Oh, and did I mention that it also requires taking a metal spoon and hitting the bark as hard as you can to break it up? This recipe is officially a new Halloween tradition around here. ...see the slideshow here

The post “Kitchen Sink” Halloween Chocolate Bark appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2cPqIL7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment