Friday, September 2, 2016

5 Quick Ways to Dress Up Your Dining Room

easy ways to upgrade your dining room

In the last few minutes before guests arrive, when I’m running around juggling several dishes in various stages of completion, I always find myself with just a couple of minutes to clear off my dinner table and make it look guest-worthy. Step one is always a quick sweep to declutter the table/workspace/catch all, leaving me with just a few seconds to style a centerpiece and set the table. Maybe you’re a much more put together hostess than I, but if this sounds like your pre-dinner party routine then here are some quick and easy tips to dress up your dining room. Bowl of fruit – The quickest (and cheapest) center piece you can throw together is a bowl of fruit. I love using lemons because you can get 10 for a dollar, depending on where you live, and the bright yellow is hard to beat. Plus everything tastes better with a squeeze of ...read the rest of the story here

The post 5 Quick Ways to Dress Up Your Dining Room appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2bZh4oW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment