Friday, September 2, 2016

21 Items I Want to Add to my Wardrobe This Fall

Camille Styles' Fall 2016 Fashion Wishlist

In the spirit of transparency, I have selfish reasons for writing this post. Every year, I intend to put a little more planning into fall shopping. My imaginary plan: I build a streamlined wardrobe that’s made up of entire looks that go together, and each season I strategically add a chic mix of investment pieces and lower-priced items. What really happens: Since I got too busy to actually spend time shopping, I randomly buy something for an event at the last minute because I suddenly “have nothing to wear!” — and then never wear it again. So, I am writing this post to force myself to plan ahead this year. I actually took the time to comb through all the new collections of my favorite shopping sources across all different price points, and identify the items that either (a) my wardrobe is lacking in, or (b) I’ve fallen so in love with that I can’t survive without them. ...see the slideshow here

The post 21 Items I Want to Add to my Wardrobe This Fall appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2bYw1Gm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment