Tuesday, April 10, 2018

What to Wear on a Plant Shopping Weekend

Plant Shopping Tips from East Austin Succulents in a Striped Wrap Dress

images by Kristen Kilpatrick Now that the weather’s getting warmer, there’s no way I’d rather spend a sunny Sunday afternoon that shopping for plants to add to my growing collection (pun intended.) While Adam’s the master of our backyard landscaping, I’ve started quite the indoor garden of my own made up almost entirely of succulents – perfect for black thumb gardeners like me who can’t manage to keep much else alive. My favorite spot in town for its cool vibes, crystals, and incredible selection is East Austin Succulents. Read on for outfit notes from a recent visit, plus a few tips I’ve picked up on keeping my succulent babies happy all year long. ps – You might also love: What to Wear for Cocktails at Hillside Farmacy What to Wear to a Morning Meeting at Juice Society ...see the slideshow here

The post What to Wear on a Plant Shopping Weekend appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2qkSumx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment