Monday, April 16, 2018

I Tried Grounding Every Day for a Week and Here’s What Happened

I Tried Grounding For A Week And Here's What Happened

featured image via @makersandmuse When I was younger, I would constantly run around barefoot in the East Texas sunny weather. In my backyard, at the lake with my family, and at the pool following my after-school tennis lesson, there was rarely a day when I didn’t have dirty feet. Years passed, and I went off to study at the University of Colorado at Boulder, and found myself endlessly bundled up from head to toe. Naturally, my favorite part of the day was to kick off my boots and mingle around my dorm barefoot. It wasn’t until recently, that I realized that there is a scientific reason behind why I craved being shoeless. Introducing, grounding (or earthing): putting the body in direct contact with the ground, such as through soil, water, sand, or any conductive surface in contact with the earth. To get a bit scientific, wellness expert, Dr. John Briffa, explains ...see the slideshow here

The post I Tried Grounding Every Day for a Week and Here’s What Happened appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2JR6IEO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment