Wednesday, April 25, 2018

6 Surprising Ways to Become A More Creative Person

One of my favorite things about watching my kids play is that it reminds me how much creativity lies within each one — we were born as creative people, whether we’ve cultivated that into adulthood or not. At 5, Phoebe becomes totally immersed in drawing, building and creating stories, and Henry (2) continually surprises me with the connections he makes between ideas that would never have occurred to my adult mind. Their natural free play is in stark contrast to the productivity-focused mindset I’m usually in; even my leisure time is often spent socializing or being connected to electronics, rarely activities that require much imagination. It’s got me thinking about how amazing it would be if this creative spark were brought into our adult lives. Do we all have an inner artist longing to get out? I’ve been diving into the research and learning that reclaiming our creativity could actually ...see the slideshow here

The post 6 Surprising Ways to Become A More Creative Person appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2qYuAxG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment