Monday, April 30, 2018

5 Anti-Aging Upgrades I’m Making Before My Next Birthday

skincare, coffee, and flowers every day

photos by kristen kilpatrick So far, my thirties have been all about discovering balance, trying new things, and finding deeper levels of inner confidence — in other words, the best decade of my life so far. That said, my birthday next month marks the move from “early” to “mid,” and it’s officially not too early to be taking my skin care regimen more seriously. These past few weeks, I’ve been using SK-II’s Facial Treatment Essence day and night as I embarked on my #OneBottleAwayFrom journey to prep for my upcoming birthday. A solid self-care routine is not only good for the skin and body, it’s emotionally restorative, and I truly believe that relieving stress is the most powerful self-care strategy around. Read on to see the results of my skin transformation by way of this so-called “Miracle Water”, plus a few other ways I’m upgrading my self-care habits as I gear ...see the slideshow here

The post 5 Anti-Aging Upgrades I’m Making Before My Next Birthday appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2JFaWhE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment