Tuesday, April 17, 2018

These Are the 10 Dreamiest Gardens on Pinterest

In the garden...

Ever since we got these pro landscaping tips on how to design a gorgeous outdoor space I’ve been thinking about planning a garden. The bad news is that I live on the third floor of a loft space so I’m basically stuck in daydream mode. Luckily for me, Chanel and Eric just purchased their first home and it has a big backyard space. I’m hoping she’ll let me live vicariously through her landscaping endeavors, and maybe even help out with some planting. I spent a few hours scrolling and pinning to find ten beautiful gardens on Pinterest for the inspiration files. Chanel, these are for you! all images found via pinterest ...see the slideshow here

The post These Are the 10 Dreamiest Gardens on Pinterest appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2HE9HQ5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment