Friday, April 13, 2018

How Does Your Travel Affect Your Home?

How Does Travel Affect Your Home?

I tend to spend months looking forward to a trip, planning what to do, eat, wear, and see. And then just as the trip has arrives, I get the bittersweet feeling that it will soon be over. That’s why I always try to find ways to bring home inspiration to keep the spirit of that trip alive long after it’s over. That does not have to mean spending hours of your vacation shopping for souvenirs (unless you’re into that!), it can be as simple as learning how to make a memorable dish or cocktail you fell in love with. Last year I traveled through Japan and was struck by how few pieces of furniture you really need to be comfortable. On returning home I looked at all of my things in a new light – what felt “necessary” before suddenly was not – even a bed! Another observation I’ve tried to incorporate is the principle ...read the rest of the story here

The post How Does Your Travel Affect Your Home? appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2GW4n9y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment