Tuesday, April 24, 2018

What to Wear for a Fancy Dinner at Lenoir

photos by kristen kilpatrick It’s no secret that Austin is flush with amazing restaurants, but when it comes to choosing a spot for a truly special night out, there are a few that I return to time and again. Lenoir, with its imaginative prix fixe menu and jaw-dropping vintage chic interiors, is tip top on my list for a date night out with Adam or a birthday dinner with girlfriends. Since the menu is inspired by “hot weather food” (more on that below) I figured I’d better dress the part, and this lace minidress will definitely be on rotation through the HOT months that are coming for us in Texas. Read on for the outfit details and my favorite picks from Lenoir’s menu. ...see the slideshow here

The post What to Wear for a Fancy Dinner at Lenoir appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2qYmhSt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment