Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Win At Spring Fashion With One Of These Floral Dresses

gorgeous floral dresses

Are we all in agreement that spring shopping is the most fun? Granted, the thought of showing any amount of my pale, wintry skin right now sends shivers down my spine, but after a good mani/pedi and some serious exfoliation, I think I can get there. First up on my shopping list? Something feminine and floral to wear to my good friend’s Sunday brunch wedding. It’s “Garden Party” attire, which means pastels, ruffles, and flowery prints are the name of the game… and I’m so into it. Fiending for some florals too? These 15 favorites are sure to satisfy, wedding or not. featured image from free people ...see the slideshow here

The post Win At Spring Fashion With One Of These Floral Dresses appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2IFHWql
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment