Thursday, March 29, 2018

Gluten-Free Easter Basket Brownies

Gluten-Free Easter Basket Brownies

There was a point in time where my kitchen turned out a kitschy holiday dessert at every occasion. As I’ve expanded my horizons as a baker, my I’ve moved away from themed holiday desserts, often trading them for more complex desserts highlighting seasonal flavors, but there’s just something about the sunshiney pastels of Easter that draw me to the candy aisle. It’s impossible to stay away — the speckled eggs and brightly colored peeps brings never fail to bring smile to my face. I can’t resist grabbing a bag (or two) and the ensuing sugar rush brings with it a sense of nostalgia for childhood Easters filled with frilly dresses, backyard egg hunts, and wicker baskets bursting with bunny-shaped chocolate and jelly beans. So for this month’s Sweeter Side, we’re having a little Easter-themed fun. ...see the slideshow here

The post Gluten-Free Easter Basket Brownies appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2GmE9N8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment