Wednesday, March 28, 2018

An Artist’s Beachy, French-Inspired Home

french inspired interiors

After years of designing, styling and making beautiful pieces for this home, artist, interior and jewelry designer, Yvette Leihgeber, has finally curated a stunning aesthetic for this 3-story, 8,000 sq ft home in the East Texas countryside. To give you some perspective, this incredible woman is my mother, and light of my life, always inspiring me to not take everything so seriously, and to create and love with my whole heart. Her and my father (who is a real hoot as well, and doesn’t get as much credit in the press… you’re welcome, Dad!) built this house in 2009, and since then, I’ve spent several years watching them turn it into what it is today. Some could say that my mother is a crazy lady – running around the house slopping chalk paint on everything we own, dubbing the name “Mr. Freeze” and singing show tunes while doing it – ...see the slideshow here

The post An Artist’s Beachy, French-Inspired Home appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2pLpbtT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment