Tuesday, March 27, 2018

The Best (and Worst) Decisions I’ve Made Running My Business

Camille Styles at Pool Burger in Austin

It’s hard to believe I’ve been running a business for 10 years. Some days I still feel like a total rookie (what’s a form 1099 again?), and then I have a coffee chat with a recent college grad or speak on a panel at Create & Cultivate, and realize that I’ve learned quite a bit since I started. It was that recent panel that inspired the new series that we’re launching here on Camille Styles today – there were so many smart questions from creative gals, entrepreneurs, and side hustlers in the audience, I realized that it might be a good idea to share some of the same advice they were looking for with you guys. We’re kicking things off with a look back at some of the big decisions I made in the early days of my business: some of them set me up for success, while others ended ...see the slideshow here

The post The Best (and Worst) Decisions I’ve Made Running My Business appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2IXOi4x
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment