Tuesday, March 6, 2018

4 Powerful Ways That Your Schedule Can Impact Your Skin

how to find the right skincare routine for your skin type

images by kristen kilpatrick I’m naturally a creature of habit: it makes me genuinely happy to make my go-to green smoothie for breakfast, take the same route on our family’s neighborhood walk each day, and go to bed around the same time every night. And don’t even get me started on my morning coffee and meditation routine. Turns out, there’s scientific backing for why sticking to the same healthy daily routine has powerful effects on our health, mood, and yes – even skin. For this month’s story with our friends at Botanics, I got inspired by a fascinating new book I’m reading called Change Your Schedule, Change Your Life, by Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar. In it, the author taps into ancient Ayurvedic wisdom backed up with scientific evidence revealing that following our body’s circadian rhythms is a major key to looking and feeling our best. Keep reading for my recent journey ...see the slideshow here

The post 4 Powerful Ways That Your Schedule Can Impact Your Skin appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2I3NDOB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment