Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Swirled Yogurt & Smoothie Bowl

This Berry Yogurt & Smoothie Swirl Bowl combines the two best breakfasts into one!

photos by kristen kilpatrick Now that I’m eating breakfast more often, I’m faced with a new conundrum: how to make my morning meal healthy, quick, and most importantly, not boring. Since smoothies check all the boxes, I make one for brekkie most days of the week, but sometimes I just don’t want to drink my breakfast, ya know? Scroll on for my new favorite solution that combines all the healthy superpowers of a smoothie, but also requires a bowl and spoon (and therefore, feels a little more hearty. Even if it’s only in my imagination.) ...see the slideshow here

The post Swirled Yogurt & Smoothie Bowl appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2I9kFvR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment