Thursday, March 22, 2018

3 Reasons Why I Stopped Skipping Breakfast

berry yogurt and smoothie swirled bowl

photos by kristen kilpatrick (unless noted) You guys know I’m ALL about the healthy morning habits. AM workout, meditation, supplements? Sign me up. But when it came to what many would consider the most important habit of them all (breakfast), I just wasn’t a believer. And I’m not alone: those who promote the health benefits of intermittent fasting frequently advise going for as long a stretch as possible between dinner the night before and the first meal of the day, and to be honest, I’m not really that hungry in the morning. In fact, I typically have a lot of energy during the morning hours when I have nothing but coffee. Occasionally, I’d blend up a smoothie after a workout, but my reasoning for skipping breakfast most days really boiled down to the fact that I figured I could skimp on calories in the morning, “saving” them for later in the day ...see the slideshow here

The post 3 Reasons Why I Stopped Skipping Breakfast appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2FQRDVc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment