Monday, March 26, 2018

What to Wear for Cocktails at Hillside Farmacy

Cocktails at Hillside Farmacy in Austin

images by kristen kilpatrick I’m always happy when I have an excuse to cross over to the east side of Austin which just keeps getting better…. and the list of restaurants I want to go to keeps getting longer. Hillside Farmacy is a longtime fave because of the ultra charming décor, but also because this Insta-worthy spot is more than just a pretty space. The “Hillside Fancy” libations and curated comfort food bring a big crowd, especially for weekend brunch. The other day, I snuck in for some afternoon cocktails and the most gorgeous cheese plate I’ve had in a while. Scroll on for what I wore and all the yummy details. ...see the slideshow here

The post What to Wear for Cocktails at Hillside Farmacy appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2GajboQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment