Thursday, March 29, 2018

How to Turn Your Current Job Into Your Dream Job

Don't be afraid to get grabby.

When it comes to my career, I’d say I’ve been cosmically lucky. It was a mix of hard work, big risks, and very fortunate timing that landed me in a role that seems to constantly prompt the question: “How did you get your job?” Over the years, I’ve met with various women looking for advice on landing their own dream jobs and it turns out I have a lot to say on the matter. First off, perfect-fit jobs aren’t usually something you “get” as much as something you create. And that’s really good news, because it means the supply is unlimited. Even better — you can do a lot to start creating that role without even leaving your current gig. Read on for my six quick tips on how to turn your job from “right now” to oh-so-right. ...see the slideshow here

The post How to Turn Your Current Job Into Your Dream Job appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2pQdq5i
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment