Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Spring Salmon and Veggie Grain Bowl

Spring Salmon & Veggie Grain Bowl

photos by Ashleigh Amoroso I’ve finally gotten Adam on the grain bowl train, and I couldn’t be happier about it. Used to be that my announcement that we were having a grain bowl for dinner (again) was met with an eye roll, but now I get more of an “okay, cool” response from him, so I’ve been making them a lot. Because in reality, grain bowls don’t have to be macrobiotic or overly health food-ish; I look at them as a blank canvas for creativity where I can incorporate protein, healthy fats, leafy greens, crunchy bites, and creamy drizzles, and I’ve got to say that this Spring Salmon and Veggie Grain Bowl I’ve been whipping up lately is one of the prettiest. Read on, and I’d love to hear in the comments about your favorite grain bowl combos lately! ...see the slideshow here

The post Spring Salmon and Veggie Grain Bowl appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2I8m4DJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment