Friday, June 22, 2018

These are the Sunless Tanners & Sunscreens I Swear By for a Safe Tan

Sunless Tanners and Sunscreens I Swear By

featured photo by kristen kilpatrick Full disclosure: I loooooove being tan. I know, I know, it’s not exactly the most chic admission in these days of full-body sun protection, but there’s something about a golden glow that makes me feel healthy and happy – especially in these summer months. What I don’t love, however, is skin damage, and in my thirties I’ve finally wised up to the fact that real sun exposure does not make for pretty skin. After my second pregnancy, an icky patch of melasma popped up on my forehead, and my derm told me that it’s basically the hardest thing to treat. Guess what makes it flare up? Even the tiniest bit of sun exposure, so I’ve finally come around to completely protecting my face whenever I’m outside. Still though, I’m one of those people who gets the “you’re always so tan!!!” comments on the regular, and it’s not exactly ...see the slideshow here

The post These are the Sunless Tanners & Sunscreens I Swear By for a Safe Tan appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2IgcOwc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment