Thursday, June 14, 2018

The One Productivity Hack We Can All Get Behind

Camille Styles: Productivity Hack

I’m a nature person. Just last week, when I was bothered that a tree was cut down along path the Career Contessa team was walking during lunch, one of my co-workers (lovingly) told me that I’m a bit of a “tree freak.” Which, honestly, is fine. I am. And as a matter of fact, that comment makes me even more proud to be writing an article on why, exactly, it may be better to be a tree freak. Tree freaks are proven to have more productivity in the office overall, studies have shown. Okay, fine. Studies haven’t shown that. But it has been proven that having plants in the office results in more productive, less stressed, and more focused employees. And that’s something we can all get behind. So, how exactly does this work? ...see the slideshow here

The post The One Productivity Hack We Can All Get Behind appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2l7qYXt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment