Friday, June 22, 2018

The 7 Most Unforgettable Moments from Aspen Food & Wine Classic

Aspen Food and Wine Classic

image: c2 photography/food & wine I arrived home from Aspen Food & Wine Classic earlier this week, and it admittedly took me a couple days to fully recover from the eats, drinks, nonstop pace, and – did I mention drinks? It was a gloriously busy and delicious few days, and I was excited to team up with KitchenAid as their festival correspondent since it meant working with a brand I love and getting behind-the-scenes access to all the best chef demos of the week at the KitchenAid Cooking School stages. I brought home so much inspiration from the classes, the new Aspen restaurants I discovered, and simply soaking up all that energy from fellow passionate foodies. Scroll on for 7 experiences from the Classic that have got me excited to get back in the kitchen and cook! ...see the slideshow here

The post The 7 Most Unforgettable Moments from Aspen Food & Wine Classic appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2McCAnK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment