Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Mango Curd and Rice Pudding Parfaits

easy mango curd puree and rice pudding parfaits | This Brown Kitchen

If there’s one thing y’all should know about me, it’s that I don’t consider myself a baker. I don’t have the patience to test five different versions of a potential recipe and experiment with how leavening agents affect a baked good. It’s not entirely my fault, I didn’t grow up in a household where baked goods were a thing. Most Indian desserts I grew up with just weren’t baked in the oven like traditional European or American cakes and cookies. What my parents did make for dessert included stove-top mixed batters and puddings filled with spices and fruits, that were then poured into a big serving bowl or set to cool on a tray and cut into bite-sized treats. One of those amazing desserts happened to be this amazing rice pudding called kheer. ...see the slideshow here

The post Mango Curd and Rice Pudding Parfaits appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2lmLi7y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment