Monday, June 25, 2018

Score Beachy Waves With These 7 New Products

These are the best products to get beach waves

Every year when the weather warms up, I find myself kind of stumped. It should be easy (in theory) to stash your blowdryer and embrace your natural texture during the spring and summer months, but I’m sure many of you can relate to me when I say that it just ain’t that easy. I’d love to be a wash n go gal, but depending on the weather and my hair’s general mood that day, my hair can turn out frizzy, flat, or just plain weird when I let it do its own thing. But seriously, the weather is FINALLY gorgeous here in NYC, and the last thing I want to do is spend my time sweating in my tiny bathroom while trying to beat my hair into submission. My solution: texturizers! Texturizing pastes, sprays, and foams are amazing because they add grit, hold, and volume without weight—meaning, that they give ...see the slideshow here

The post Score Beachy Waves With These 7 New Products appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles https://ift.tt/2tzR5dq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment