Tuesday, March 28, 2017

This Bunny-Themed Shower Is Everything We Love About Spring

spring brunch buffet

Spring has sprung, and I couldn’t be more excited! This season always fills me with a sense of fresh beginnings, and this year is no exception. It feels like so many women I know are expecting or have new little ones in their households. When I was a baby, my mom decked out my nursery in Peter Rabbit decor, so when Louisiana-based event planner Angela DiVincenti shared this baby shower she designed for her sister, it hit a soft spot with me. From the handpainted watercolor invitations, to the jars of pickled veggies guests could take home as favors, every detail of this party put an extra spring into our step. Scroll down to peek inside this Peter Rabbit themed garden party that’s just in time for Easter inspiration. photos by carolynn seibert   ...see the slideshow here

The post This Bunny-Themed Shower Is Everything We Love About Spring appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2o5VcOf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment