Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Gaby Dalkin of What’s Gaby Cooking

salad and champagne

photos by mary costa I sometimes say that I’m a California girl, even though I wasn’t born there and have never actually lived there (is that weird?) It’s more wishful thinking than anything else; every time my flight touches down in LA, or San Diego, or San Francisco (I could go on and on… California is big, people) I immediately feel happier and more laid-back. Well, today we’ve got a real California girl and one of my favorite food bloggers on the interwebs, Gaby Dalkin of What’s Gaby Cooking, and she channels all those sunshine-y vibes and was nice enough to let us follow her around as she gets ready for a dinner party. Gaby’s site is on my short list of go-to’s when I need to find  a recipe to actually cook for dinner tonight. You’ll find healthiness like Citrus Avocado Salad right alongside Banana Pudding Pie. Basically, a recipe for everything ...see the slideshow here

The post Gaby Dalkin of What’s Gaby Cooking appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2njg3NH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment