Friday, March 31, 2017

15 Vegetarian Dinners That Are Packed With Protein

sweet potato and black bean chili

I admit that I used to be one of those people who drove my vegetarian friends crazy with questions like, “But how do you get enough protein?” Like most of society, I carried around the belief that the only real way to get all the protein we need for optimal functioning was through animal products. Well my friends, after years of digging deeper into the issue, my eyes have been opened to the fact that through a diet rich in vegetables, legumes, good grains, seeds and nuts, our bodies will easily get all the amino acids (which form a “complete” protein) it needs, and there are major benefits to eating a plant-based diet, both for our bodies and for the planet. While I do incorporate small amounts of meat and fish into my diet a few times a week, many more of our meals these days are getting all their nutrients from plant-based ...see the slideshow here

The post 15 Vegetarian Dinners That Are Packed With Protein appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2oG4VH3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment