Friday, March 24, 2017

21 Reasons We Want To Be Aussie Girls

rainbow bowls

Australia is having a major moment around our office lately. It seems like just about every new food trend, cool girl fashion label, and design-forward boutique hotel we talk about just happens to come from down under, so much so that we’ve even coined a new phrase: “That’s so Aussie.” In case you’re wondering, we mean it as the highest compliment. Though I haven’t actually been there (yet), I’ve already decided that in another life I want to be born in Sydney, spending my days surfing and eating avocado toast and my nights sampling the exotic multicultural cuisine of the city. Keep scrolling for the top 21 reasons I think Australia is the coolest place on the planet right now, and what I’d be doing if I was a real Aussie girl. ...see the slideshow here

The post 21 Reasons We Want To Be Aussie Girls appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2n10TbR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment